What kind of job I want after I graduate from University

My name is Nur Fitria Desriandini. I am student system computer of university Gunadarma. The job I wanted after I graduated from college is still associated with the work I do today is to be an IT consultant. 

An IT consultant works in partnership with clients, advising them how to use information technology in order to meet their business objectives or overcome problems. They work to improve the structure and efficiency of IT systems in various organisations.

IT consultants may be used to provide strategic guidance to clients with regard to technology, IT infrastructures and enabling major business processes through enhancements to IT. They can also be used to provide guidance during selection and procurement as well as providing highly expert technical assistance, and may be responsible for user training and feedback. IT consultants may be involved in sales and business development, as well as technical duties.

Komentar

Postingan Populer